Just Me !

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Aftermath...

Finally i m over the bhaang effect...I slept like a child, for something around 20 hours. After coming back from my senile state( i meant the comfortably numb state :) ), i am still not able to recall which movie i watched after having bhaang with my frends...I tried everything but nah its not that easy u see, am a newbie. Had bhaang for the first time and to be honest it tasted good, i mean thr was no taste. I thought am having just a regular milk shake but all of my beliefs were put to rest in an hour or so...I still dont feel my feet :(

2 Comments:

  • ohhh....i still remember the ghazal competition. LOL :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 PM  

  • hahahaha...hope u enjoyed ur extended siesta in OAT :P

    By Blogger Ank$, at 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home