Just Me !

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Its 5:00 a.m. and i cannot hide this feeling of exhilaration...i just finished my BTP part1 presentation. I realized i need so many people to complete my presentation. Its not that am useless but more or less am close :)

Acknowledgement

1. Tuhin Paul a.k.a. Tony - You see am poor with diagrams...no even poor is a very mild term in my case. I cant even draw a straight line. My ppt contains one hand made model diagram amd yes my room-mate came to my rescue....

2. Rajat Mittal - back from hyderabad and he is the only reason my ppt took so long. Kept telling me stuff and asking me all the advices as if i m the oracle from the matrix trilogy...and only after he went to sleep i was able to continue with my work :x

3. Vikram Jaglan a.k.a Kasuta - He is my project partner and he is asleep like a child without any knowledge of our presentation schedule. only coz of him i had to do the ppt as he went to sleep b4 me and telling me ' Yaar ppt bana lena...i m off' . this guy thinks am insomniac...and he is wrong :x

4. Manish kumar Gupta - my project guide. He asked me to re-write the report and made fun of Pink Floyd...he mssgd me about 4 hours ago...yeah around 1:00 a.m. asking me bout the ppt. Gosh never expected that i will install GTalk on my comp for him to disturb me at 1:00 a.m.
Technology can be evil at times :x

5. Navin Goel - He got me my daily dose of orange juice from Brijwasi to keep me awake. thnx for the room-service :)

I was given an option to either give the btp presentation on friday or on saturday and to everyone's surprise(even mine) i chose friday...yeah my btp presentation starts at 1400 hours. Just 9 hours to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home