Just Me !

Monday, October 02, 2006

Right now i can see everything around me painted black...Nope its not forced on me but i guess i like it this way. No colours, no vibes, no hope, no faith....

All i need is a good sound sleep, maybe for 48 hours or more. I dont think i suffer from insomnia but yeah am pretty close to it. Realized how everything is so messed up and we reduce ourselves to ashes by just craving for the blissful prospects and it fails you and push you more inside. To be honest I am missing the CONTROL-Z option in my life. How good it could have been to redo everything. but NAHH, thats life...u can keep making mistakes and u can keep wondering what NEXT.

Well i can use 5-6 dynamite sticks i guess...mayb more. Want to blow up everything.

Screw the randomness in life. You dont matter. Losing our identity evryday and diminishing to sheer numbers. Well time has come for me to stop walking on the line like a monk taking punches without complaints...I guess my time has arrived to paint the red door in my house...yeah ill paint it black.

2 Comments:

  • :)
    welcome aboard!

    errr....does dat make me lose my status den?

    godmudder

    By Blogger Disha, at 7:04 AM  

  • Nahh...u still b the one :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home