Just Me !

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bringing it on...

My first GD/PI session was a nice experience....as the GD took off, everyone was shouting at everyone and i was the mute spectator there. I was infact observing to be managers fighting it out amongst themselves. Now what is the probability that i find Anish sitting right next to me in the GD panel. Wow when everyone was preparing we were catching up on lost times....and yeah he nudged me half way in the session to speak up. Thanx buddy. I was kicking my luck that you were there but now i thank my stars :) Well i did nothing, i actually took the pandemonium to a new level and to be honest that is what B-school GDs are all about. My PI went ok...they questioned me on my hobby list as i missed out on mentioning badminton as one of them and mentioning that during my hay days i was state junior champion...thanx to the panel for bringing the sad old memories back but i did good to explain them everything about the ligament ruptures... :)

Then we had fun in Noida...it was nice to see the condition of Anish's car after the accident but i sort of felt enervated by it; yeah, i culd be pretty direct at times...

I noticed one thing that am averse to window shopping...infact i have developed a more destructing mode for myself. If i spot something nice i just buy it without thinking about anything. Thank god my credit card was not working else my mom wuld have killed me for buying 3k worth of shoes...after buying two pairs recently.

Then right now i realized how everything is trivial...The best things happen to you wen u least expect them. Well i had a gr8 night, with all my unusualities and minimal of probabilities things do bend themselves. Now i realize how fragile i can be but its good to be fragile and be in sense mode rather than the cut off from the world thingy...I believe in serendipities and yeah they do happen to me :) people plz note am not a sadist afterall. After a disasterous train journey from Delhi to Ahmedabad here i am enervated and running again.

And the most weird thing my frend Nikki called up to tell me her engagement date...boy after half an hour her better half calls up to confirm it. Boy i missed the cut. How culd it happen. The two gr8 frends of my life getting married in 6 months. I tried to talk them some sense; to give it more time; to think about it but all in vain...I might be worried bout them but i am sooo happy. well as the beatles said "All you need is Love"...I love you both and hope that both of you have a happily ever after story and ofcourse my silent prayers are for you.

The latest buzz is that i have to miss 'Roger Waters' concert because of my BTP...I have to submit the reports on the very same day. Now seriously what is the probability. Pink Floyd in India and i cant make it...i tried talking sense to the prof. but he left me senseless by telling me he might give me a flunked sign...I am seriously feeling of what i am going to miss with 'Shine on You crazy Diamond' playing on my comp right now...God if you are there please pull this one for me too and i will love you for the rest of my life!

5 Comments:

  • yeah, and u almost talked me out of my engagement....
    and i think i m his better half, RIGHT!

    And darn u talk more sense to us :x and thnx sweetheart for the prayers. love ya :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 AM  

  • and we all were supposedly meeting in mumbai...so cant u try harder to b thr?
    and wat it will be like we missing the biggest floyd fan in the concert....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 AM  

  • Whr is the guy who can convince god that thr is no god.

    convince ur prof!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 AM  

  • @nikki - girl sorry but hell be ur better half alwayz.... :)

    @purvi - that guy is long dead and for good.

    @both - now stop pestering me with pink floyd concert...am already crestfallen. i tried and failed. :x

    By Blogger Ank$, at 1:20 PM  

  • Well read ur whole blog...i never knew it existed. Thanx to my better half :)

    To be honest i hate reading but still the simplicity and clarity of ur writings is amazing....

    and i love the Sep 26th post...its dark but still nice :)

    And the Lover boy post right at the start was a new discovery ;) i still remember the barista speech...so whos the lucky girl??? and asshole u didnt tell me urself...I'll HATE u for this :x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home