Just Me !

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I recently realized why i am in love with Lucknow...yeah after coming back after a whole year the city seems nice again. Its fun to visit the places and they make a connection with u so fast...no no am not an emotional fool but still there are things i can get really sentimental about and yeah one of the those is my alma mater, the other is food and ofcourse my immediate family.

I realized that am still pretty much indifferent bout many things which according to my dear ones shows how unemotional i am...the latest buzzer went off during some vidayi ceremony when my sister was leaving after getting married and i was supposed to cry...I tried,to be honest with all my might but i failed. Now call me unemotional or watever but i still dont get it...Y was i supposed to cry, i didnt ask her to get married...we were in contact thru phone only and we will still be in touch thru that mode of communication only...i swear thr r somethings beyond my comprehension ability.

The best thing i enjoyed so far is the regular visit i pay to SFC, my alma mater, with frends. Its good to meet frends at the same place where u leave them coz it doesnt imposes the time gap or any sort of barriers in between. Well as albert said its all relative...whenever i go to SFC i dunno i miss something...no no i start feeling something instead. It seems to me i m in a temple or something...no no this is not gandi bak, i can really get sentimental sometimes...well it was here i started my life to be honest. Anywayz wat a shitty life....

Sarcasm runs deep in my family...wen i announced ill be staying for 20-25 days this time, the first remark was 'Have u been suspended from the college or wat' well yeah my mother never misses to score a point. I understand their apprehensions, i cant get stuck for 20 days anywhere...Uptill now its been just 10 days or so for me and am making plans to run away.

The problem with my intimate frend group is it consists of 2 girls...and yeah they can be pretty obnoxious at times. Theyll bug u wenever they r free and girls are always free...they want to go to shopping or movies instead of an eating place...Shit! I love both of u but u both need to grow up soon :)
The other 2 male frends of the group are pretty much the same...I think guys are worse off than girls in this matter. Wen theyll talk after a long gap they behave in same manner even if u meet after one year or one decade...but on the other hand its better that they r not that phoney...

I m sorta missing college...no definitly not the people thr, coz its even worse to see same faces 24*7...that reminds u of stagnation...and it bores the hell out of me.
Read Catcher in the Rye again for 4th time, i dunno y people dont like this novel. I love it inside out...its the best shit anyone can write, its really shitty. The language the plot the character everything throws venom at u and i sorta enjoy it...

Well everything is looking good so far bout these vacations but who knows when will i crash and burn this time.....

6 Comments:

  • Asshole...coz of u we missed the movie after paying for the tickets and u calling me phoney...

    and who asked me today to buy him some clothes???? so thats is whr shopping came up...grrhhh

    U r in for a good time, ur crashing time is here @#E%#$%^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 AM  

  • we missed the movie coz i was never told about it and to b honest i am thanking my stars for it :) and everytime u r out u go for shopping so thats the only reason i asked u coz ihate being in a fish market unlike u.

    and to prove ur worth get me the books i asked u...so next time u pay me a visit dont come empty handed...i need them :x

    By Blogger Ank$, at 6:55 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 AM  

  • wow now u removing the comments posted....man whrs ur F.t.W attitude gone.

    u culd hAVE TRIED FACING THE COMMENT and the person behind it ;)
    and orkutting is difficult for me...hence i left it completely...btw we r meeting on 25th evening at Golf club around 7:00 p.m.
    and plz do tell me bout the deficiency in Att. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 AM  

  • and i called u up like million times... try returning my calls. EVen prateek thinks u have gone back to Gandhinagar....although ur family assured me otherwise.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 AM  

  • no no i went on a hike, am back in lko now...and as i said am here til 28th then ill be off to gurgaon for 5-6 days...

    By Blogger Ank$, at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home