Just Me !

Sunday, February 18, 2007

The plunge....

Well its 4:00 a.m. and am depressed like anything...Just got a call from a frend about an hour ago pinpointing the details of the great show i just missed. Yeah, Roger Waters in India and i culdn't make it. That's the story of my life. After spending 60 bucks on orange juice i figured out it doesn't soothe ur spirits...yeah yeah i just drank four of them coz stupid Brijwasi doesn't serve chocolates at this hour. I am still thinking of the songs he played in Mumbai...and what did i do instead, just finished my BTP report, a very big deal according to my fellow inmates here but what the...

I told people about pink floyd, downloaded their videos when everyone was studying and improving their grades. Just coz i thought a 70%+ score card and videos of floyd is a sign of a gr8 engineer...I still remember my 3rd semester when i got a decent 2.6 after procuring "Echoes" videos and boy i thought that i was the topper. Well thats what its all about for me. If i love something i do it with utmost sincerity. I told my project guide about the show and asked his permission to go; all he said you are going to be an engineer, grow up. Now what kind of argument is that.

My report took me 16hours, thanx to my guide who asked for so much. Now if he flunks me probably i'll catch hold of a shot-gun and commit suicide kurt cobain style, leaving just a note behind for my girl, telling her i love her and asking her to kill the prof. for me as if i'll do it myself, it will be an act of aggression which i vowed never to retort to...

Took a long walk yesterday night between 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. yeah when i like to walk i just go on and on...I went to the broken bridge outside Dholakuan village. The place is totally deserted and in pitch black surroundings. Once i took my friend there and he ran away and thought i was going to murder him. He never went out on a walk with me. Still i love that place, the only problem - the place is about 5 kms from the place i stay and of course i dont like walking 10 kms everyday. But its majestic if you can bear with my taste.

I still don't believe my frend recorded my Barista speech...Yeah it happened 4 years ago when we never carried gadgets or anything close to it. I was out with seven frends of mine out of whom three were couples and they were fighting like hell. I mean discussing trivial things about life, getting stubborn and all. Ego is the worst thing in a relationship. When i wasn't able to bear with them for much time i asked them what they think about love and everyone was speechless...when i gave them what i think they all were gaping at me like i was some prophet. and then a girl started crying...no i was not obnoxious this time, it wasn't my fault. According to them it was one of the most beautiful definitions they have heard and according to me i still think they r pulling my leg...Since a guy wanted to break into the RJ thing and kept a recorder on everytime, they played it again and again. Today my frend has officially become a RJ and he started it with the same speech on love and then playing a love song. He confirmed his job today.
As they say - "You can only connect the dots backward". Great going dude......

What an ugly ending for the post - Real Madrid just lost another game at home and i think Orkut is right in stating that "Your luck has been completely changed today". I need chocolates for sure....

5 Comments:

  • hahahahahahaaha we just came back from the extravaganza...it was amazing...yeah i know i can be obnoxious at times but getting on ur nerves is an oppurtunity i cant let go.

    and Varun is now officially a RJ...we had a blast. He gave us a party and only u missed out...LOL

    and regarding the Barista speech u dont know probably...my better half proposed me by saying the very same thing and i fell for it AGAIN :)

    if u r awake come on GTalk.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 PM  

  • Although i missed you in the concert but its better you were not thr ;) He went for "the dark side of the moon" album.....ohhh i m loving this :D

    and a letter and shot gun for ur girl...am confused :S wats up....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Ank$, at 2:08 AM  

  • @Nikki - that is news for me...and mssg me Varun's mobile no as i hv lost it again :)
    and dont worry i hv the habbit of living in pain...so it doesn't matter. add me - ankit.sethi@gmail.com ... i m mostly online and UNAVAILABLE :P

    By Blogger Ank$, at 2:10 AM  

  • @purvi - Yeah yeah yeah.....incessant jabber is ur trademark. This might be the reason i dont answer wenever u call up :P

    and it was just figurative , kurt cobain did it so i wrote it...jst like that. and as i just said i have the habbit of living in pain, ur next move wont effect me :x

    By Blogger Ank$, at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home