Just Me !

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Suddenly I have been vested with the label of having a gr8 fashion sense...for those who know me too closely, am not lying. Well i dunno y this new identity has been thrusted on me by a number of people...yeah the number is more than one, its seven.

It so happened that after a basketball match and a cricket match, my jeans(two in number) gave up near my knees...no no not the company's fault its mine. I tried to test its limit beyond imagination. So basically forced to wear those jeans coz of neglecting my laundry for so long i have made a fashion statement... ' Its so cool, cool man. Hey how did u do that. Hey u used blade or scissors'. These are few comments which i have encountered recently. Thanx God my mom hasn't seen the jeans yet or else she will become a vampire and suck out my blood. She will call me names and definitely will not label me as a fashion personality...but hey i still love u mom. I hope u read this and try to comprehend that ur prodigal son is afterall not a looser as such, Am fashion icon! :)

So suddenly my clothes are on the cooler side...am a guy getting all things fall in place themselves for a change. As far as fashion is concerned i dont know the 'a' of it. I never even did shopping for myself. In lucknow my mom do it without fail and here i have fashionable friends to oblige me. Never even think what am wearing and am colour blind to colours of my clothes, so never figured out whether they are matching or not. And suddenly now i have a repo to live to but to be honest i m still shedding tears for my torn jeans...Mom plz dont kill me this time. :)

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for giving me ur fashionable green sweat shirt dude...my gal loves it ... well i do feel bad taking away ur best shirt but u giving away without a word proves u dont care for ur clothes. so tell me exactly y r u crying? (no way for ur jeans) thats for sure....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home