Just Me !

Friday, September 22, 2006

Am staring this screen for 15 mins and i hv lost track wat i was going to write...Well it is my own syndrome where i suffer from small term memory loss or watever it is called.

Played Basketball after 2 months today and seriously i SUCK. I played shit. So am dejected right now...want to throw a punch or two at someone i have started hating so much. yeah i cant i know...

Have a Basketball tournament after 2 days and am leading my team again...to b honest i think i am the worst of them all, ironical isn't it?

I think Lost in thought and Lost in time applies to me well...no i dont day dream but still I find that my world and the real world is quiet different...Yeah Reality ruins my life! Wat to Do....

Slogged in the library today for 4 hours flat and finished one more novel...thats all i can do. Academic books doesn't suit my digestion.

So basically wat a PATHETIC DAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home