Just Me !

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

well a million thoughts must have passed my mind in the last one month which i m passing day by day, reason - my employer wants me to join from 18th may onwards. i hv never been this free in my life, i have nothing to do, nothing to look forward to but still i think i have done well. Gave a serious thought about the things which i want to do. i have tried to be more rational and have managed well not to be swept by emotions. According to my Prof SB, emotional touches always bias ur decisions. Well the next thing in line is Value Investing, the field of Graham and Dodd. This is my current job - the book 'security analysis' written by the two architects is serving me well. I hope i can continue to nurture my newly found interest post 18th May.

A true case of - 'Streetlight yearning to be Starlight'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home