Just Me !

Monday, April 09, 2007

@RAJAT

Sitting in the realms of the dead,
unfolding its scent when ever the door opens...

Sitting up from a dream when you find the rustic leaves,
You always thought its over and i asked you to wait,
When the winds carried us along to the hell of times,
I culdn't wait to be born kicking on the sides,
I dont think the world will understand as am imbecile....

The red door has been opened and it has been painted black....
The mist is heaving us but still the remarks stand,
I dont curse the lord coz i am still afraid,
the things which happened were for us to say....

The devil stood with us all the time,
Its surreal morning or its still the volcano's time,
Lost in space or lost in time as it always happens....
behold my hand and trust me, it will pass away,
as I am down,
Digging through my old muscles, still looking for a clue....

U made it dude....trust me no one culd be more happy than i am....
Love ya buddy!

2 Comments:

  • No prizes for guessing who this is!

    No prizes for guessing who(the blog writer and me) is the baggage and who has been carrying the other for the last four years!

    and just in case, you people are getting it all wrong...I am the baggage and its the writer who has held me for the past years!

    I must be an idiot to use words to thank him! Words dont come up anywher near to what's there to convey!

    Brother in arms! (on your permission)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 PM  

  • @rajat -
    I never said nything bout the baggage stuff...i think we both more or less belong to rolling process.

    Sorry for not replying to ur mssgs...but try comprehending my state of bliss right now. People coming up and giving me news and i enjoying the battle won like an idiot.

    Trust me i neither have the vocab nor mind to express myself right now...anywayz best of luck!

    and yeah we are brother in arms (pun absolutely intended)

    By Blogger Ank$, at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home