Just Me !

Sunday, April 29, 2007

My room lizard didn't show up today and am a bit worried about it...I find lizards creepy and cant stand them but anywayz this lizard and me go back together for four months. I remember 'The lizard' since the start of the semester and i used to hate it but yeah am such a scared soul i dont have it in me to run behind lizards and chase them away...Well then y am i going on for it and dat to on my blog? I realized i and 'The Lizard' (plz mention 'the', coz it hurts my sentiments if u label it just another one of the bunch) are emotionally connected now. We both live in abeyance of it more or less but yeah we are kind of good company for each other. Well all in all i hope 'the lizard' is safe.

Another funny thing - a girl called me up from Lucknow and here is the conversation with her....she said her name was Priyanka.

Priyanka - 'Hey, is this Ankit'.
me - (exited, wow am in demand) 'Yup and this is?'

Priyanka - 'This is Priyanka from Lko, remember?'
me - (after a long pause, no a very long pause and cursing my memory) 'Nopes'.

Priyanka - 'Hey cmmon, stop kidding'
me - (i wish i was kidding) 'Can you throw some light'

Priyanka - 'okie, LC ...Macfarland coaching...Arun's sister'
me - (now who the hell is Arun) 'ok, hi how r u?' (How can u still say u dont know)

Priyanka - 'am doing gr8...am in lko doing BLAH...BLAH...BLAH'.
me - (yes i have amnesia :x) 'thats nice, good'

Priyanka - 'so wats up at ur end'
me - 'BLAH...BLAH...(confidential) :D '

Priyanka - 'so wen r u coming back from mumbai....hey am sorry for watever happened a couple of years ago, i want to meet you...if that sounds alright'
me - (wat sumthing happened, wat, where, how @#@$@#$@&*&)
Priyanka - 'What r u thinking'
me - 'nothing, but am not in mumbai' (why, no i mean WHY did i say that)
Priyanka - 'what aren't u doing ur graduation from blah blah insti from mumbai'
me - 'no am doing it from another blah blah insti'
Priyanka - 'aren't you Ankit Das'
me - (got it, its not my memory...it is my luck) 'No, am Ankit Sethi'.
Priyanka - 'oh sorry, i guess i got the wrong number' (Call ended )

I am still depressed for being rejected just coz of my surname :( and yeah for my lizard too....

7 Comments:

  • Lolz....Ankit Sethi talking bout his bad luck :P

    I still remember the Barista dating center :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Ank$, at 6:23 PM  

  • @nikita - Those were the days :P

    now am single and unavailable :D

    By Blogger Ank$, at 6:24 PM  

  • hahahaha....nice one :)

    the coined term is fantastic, i wish i culd get more of ur mind thr dude... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

  • lolz it reminds me of other priyanka in class 12th :P
    remember the one who used to bug u 24/7...and u used all the evasiveness possible to evade her FINAL QUESTION :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 PM  

  • hmmmm...gave me gud laughter;)
    wud hav been nyc if u cud xtend d conversation further!!!!!

    By Blogger sonilagarwal, at 11:57 PM  

  • long tym.... no new piece of ritin... gwad i m missin dem!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home